Some international travel may be required
Supervised by the project manager, the job incumbent will design and program multimedia applications for in-flight entertainment systems. The developer will work in an open-minded team that collaborates regularly; the person will also interact with the project manager, graphic artists, as well as the Quality Assurance and Application Departments.
More specifically, the person will be required to:
- Program multimedia applications;
- Analyze project specifications;
- Estimate deadlines;
- Integrate the graphic artist’s technical specifications in the software/hardware;
- Create databases;
- Solve problems due to technical limitations;
- Update documentation.
Top of Form
Degree, required experience and knowledge (technical specifications)
- CEGEP diploma related to computer science;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in application development;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in C/C++;
- Considerable experience working with Linux;
- Experience with Qt/QML, an asset;
- Experience developing software with technical limitations;
- Bilingual (French/English) spoken and written.
Interests and generic skills (general criteria)
- Team spirit
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- Stress management
NB. Only selected candidates will be contacted.